Here at GoldMTravel, I know that packing a carry-on and roll-on can be tricky. Hopefully these suggested items will help you make your next experience smooth and enjoyable. Each one is linked to the Amazon item, so you can even purchase them directly if you so choose. These are just a few of my favorites. I hope you like them and if they don’t fit your personal style, maybe take them as suggestions and find similar items that fit your personal needs and style.
- Well Traveled Compression Packing Cubes Set Luggage Organizer Travel Accessories – Compression cubes can be a lifesaver for packing into any size suitcase. They help you stay organized and compress the items that you are packing into a tighter space, so you can fit more into your luggage. This set has three pieces and is perfect for any traveler.
- BCP set of 6pcs Random Color Mesh Multipurpose Travel Storage Organizer Bag – Another great item for organization is this set of mesh bags. Use each bag for different items, such as electronics cables, medications, a first aid kit, your toiletries, or items to freshen up your room. Organization is key when packing light. These little bags let you organize things while still being able to see a glimpse of what’s inside.
- Zoppen RFID Travel Wallet & Documents Organizer Zipper Case, Family Passports Holder with Removable Wristlet Strap – This is a key item that every traveler should have. The RFID blocking aspect of this organizer is a must-have for all travelers now. New passports have a chip in it that gives off a signal that can be picked up by scanners. This signal carries all of your personal information in it and can then be used to steal your identity. These cases block that signal, keeping you safe. A case like this is a must-have item for anyone traveling with any kind of chip in it, whether it be your passport, credit cards, or even some new IDs. Keep your identity safe when you travel. As our technology is getting smarter, so are the hackers.
- Anker 20100mAh Portable Charger PowerCore 20100 – With our major consumption of power and technology, I think everyone should pack an extra portable charger. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with this Anker charger. It charges my devices several times on each charge without issues. It has two USB plugs so you can charge two devices at the same time and is compact and lightweight. It has been a great small charger for me personally, and I fully suggest everyone travel with something like this.
- Belkin SurgePlus USB Swivel Surge Protector and Charger – Keeping in line with the power idea, this compact surge protector will give you extra outlets with peace of mind. This surge protector will give you three outlets, plus two additional USB outlets to charge your devices when outlets are rare. Hotels, airports, or cruise ships have very few outlets for us to use, so travelers should always be prepared with a little extra help. Keep in mind, some cruise ships say that surge protectors are a no-no, so this may not be the best item for your cruise.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you find helpful for your packing needs. What do you find invaluable in packing carry-on or roll-on items?